Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4: John Allred

My car doesn't lie. I love Allred. Tonight's concert was honestly one of the best nights of my life!!! His music has been a huge influence in the last four years of my life. I feel like a 14 year old girl crushing in Justin Beiber, but Allred holds a very dear spot in my heart. The lyrics he writes, the way he interacts with his audience, how he sings into his guitar, his beautiful face; I love it all! His recorded music is nothing compared to a live show. Looping = INCREDIBLE!
Yup, it's a bit pathetic that his music makes me weak. I'm hopeless. But what I truly love most about Allred is how since he is. He cares about his fans and his music. When he sang Come Thou Fount I melted into a puddle! Allred's songs mean something to him, and he shares that with his audience. I love John Allred!!!  I am grateful to have had the opportunity to attend several of his shows and be touched by his music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment