Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21: Pictures

If you've ever been to any sort of social outing with me, you're aware that I'm the girl that creepily takes pictures of everything! Yup, I LOVE pictures! Ever since I was a little girl I loved taking pictures, looking at pictures, being in pictures, hanging pictures, anything to do with pictures!!! They are a huge passion of mine. I left the professional photography to my dad and brother, but I still absolutely love looking through old pictures and taking new ones. Whenever I go home, I pull out the picture boxes and thumb through the memories. There is something so wonderful about capturing those moments. They remind me of all the happy memories in my life. I have at least 130 pictures hanging on my wall to remind me of those I love and the good times we've had. I'm so thankful that we have pictures!!! They help me remember that life is a beautiful gift and that 
I need to enjoy the simple things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment