Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 12: Missionary Letters

So, maybe I'm a little ridiculous and check the mail several times a day on occasion. Or maybe everyday... But I just love missionary letters!!! They have answered so many prayers and brought so much joy to many of my days. In previous days, I struggled to get a page or two written to them. But now that all of my really close friends are out, I have a hard time not sending 12 pages every time. I love, love, LOVE seeing the changes that come from the Spirit. I can see their testimonies strengthen with each letter. While it has been hard to have my best friends scattered across the world, their letters make it feel like they're still so close. I love the random drawings, ridiculous list of nicknames on the envelopes, and all the inside jokes. There are very few things that make me happier! Most of all, I love seeing the happiness that comes from the gospel. A true conversion is the most beautiful thing their is, both the missionaries and those they teach. I am so thankful that I can receive letters from the Lord's servants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment