Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 17: The Book of Mormon

I was never one to be a very diligent scripture reader. Over the last year, however, I've challenged myself to be a little better. I must confess... at first it almost felt like torture. But as time passed, a miraculous thing happened. I fell in love with the Book of Mormon. I never imagined how much better it could get! I really never thought that I could feel the Spirit so strongly out of such a simple book. After teaching about scripture study and the Book of Mormon at camp, I've realized just how easy something is that I once made so difficult. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon! It answers my questions and brings my mind to peace without fail. I can honestly say I feel a difference in my day when I don't read it. I feel so blessed to have such a precious gift in my life, knowing that so many sacrificed everything just for this generation to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment