Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 19: Friends

Its true that you don't know what you have til its gone. Living in Provo by myself  has really made me realize how blessed I have been my entire life to have incredible friends!


Today I was able to attend my best friends bridal shower! This was the happiest reunion of my life!!! My old roommates were there, including my roommate from Oakcrest! It was so great to see my Snow College friends who I have missed so dearly! I realized these things today:


  • It is SOOO easy to be myself around them! Since I've been surrounded by strangers for the last three months (except my Oakcrest friends of course), its such a relief to just be able to be yourself without thinking about it. They accept me and love me for who I am. Always! 
  • They make me happy. I don't feel like I have to politely laugh. I cry with tears streaming down my face over how ridiculous they are. 
  • My friends are incredible examples. I am the person I am because of them. They are constantly serving others and trying to better themselves. Whenever I am with them, I want to be a better person.
  • They love me! I love how they greet me by screaming my name and attacking me. They sincerely care about me and how I am doing. I know that I can turn to them any day, any time and they will be there. 
I really don't know what I would do without these incredible people in my life! They have been some of the greatest blessings I have ever received! Through trials and treasures, they have been through it all. I am grateful for all of the friends in my life, for their love and examples. I will never EVER be able repay them. 


PS-Sarah, Steph, Calliane, Erica, Jamie, Emily, Tori, Guhnat, Jenn,Valerie, Sara, Charee, Cami, Chante, Abby-Thanks for making this day the best EVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment