1. I have to sleep on my stomach.
2. I am terrified of dogs. Terrified. I was attacked as a child and have never been the same since.
3. Missionary letters are my favorite things in the whole world.
4. I lived in the same house my entire childhood. This year is its 102 birthday!
5. I used to pretend to be a pilgrim and make my own stew out of rotting vegetables in the garden. Don’t worry, I never ate it.
6. I’ve never opened a single Harry Potter book.
7. I have a secret love for bruises.
8. I have probably seen 1% of the movies most people have seen, including Disney movies, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.
9. Once upon a time, I wanted to be a mortician.
10. I believe rain boots are heaven sent.
11. I have been to Nevada, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Maryland, New York, Washington D.C., Nebraska, and Wyoming.
12. I have an extensive amount of nicknames: Becca, Becs, Bec, Bex, Becky, Rebecky, Rebexie, Scribbles, Sexy Bexy, Chelsea, Ches, Becfast, Bextreme,
13. I secretly tolerate Justin Bieber. Working at a girl’s camp all summer will do that to you.
14. I’ve never been north of Logan, UT.
15. I used to have an intense fear of taxidermied animals.
16. Sometimes I fall asleep in the shower.
17. I have only spent 4 or 5 Christmases at home.
18. When I was still in a crib, I used to smooth out the wrinkles in my blankets.
19. I was once taught a Sunday School lesson by Stephanie Meyers mother-in-law.
20. I have an unhealthy obsession with John Allred.
21. Painting fingers nails is a weekly occurrence for me. That’s after toning it down… it used to be three times a week.
22. Planning events is one of my favorite past times. When I was in elementary school, I used to elaborately plan my sister’s birthday parties.
23. Life would be completely satisfying for me if I could wear ponytails, t-shirts, flip flops, and hoodies every day.
24. Sometimes I drool unconsciously…
25. I don’t think I’ve ever burped around someone outside than my family.
26. I was the type of child that practically sent herself to her room.
27. I fall asleep within 10 minutes of getting in the car, without fail-unless I’m driving.
28. Cherry cheesecake brings me to my knees.
29. I once had a talent of balancing 10 Smarties on my nose.
30. I used to check under my bed every night for the man who kidnapped Elizabeth Smart.
31. Organizing the cupboards used to be a favorite pastime of mine.
32. I have two webbed toes on my left foot.
33. I wrote a dramatic monologue about my sister’s accident for region drama. Miraculously, I placed.
34. My handwriting is similar to a 12 year old boys’.
35. I’m still afraid of the dark.
36. Shopping is one thing I’ve never grown to love.
37. I actually enjoy wearing dresses.
38. I chose to get braces… and waited til I was 18 years old. I was frequently mistaken for a high school freshman.
39. I’ve never colored my hair.
40. I used to help the scouts pass off the scout oath and law because I memorized it from tagging along with my dad a time or two.
41. I graduated high school with a class of 74 students.
42. My home town doesn’t have street lights, stop lights, sidewalks, or stores. And I LOVE IT!
43. I live for Sundays.
44. My favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice, with The Joseph Smith Movie, Elf and Sons of Provo following close behind.
45. I’ve never broken a single bone in my body.
46. I used to be TERRIFIED of needles. After watching my sister in the hospital, I somehow got over it. I’ve since given blood ten times!
47. I was Prom Queen at my junior prom.
48. In 5th grade, I stepped on a toothpick which broke off inside my foot. After a month I had to go to the doctor to have it removed.
49. I spent 11 weeks in the mountains with hundreds of 7th and 8th grade girls teaching them the gospel, having dance parties, hiking, playing games, and building eternal friendships.
50. My wisdom teeth starting coming in when I was 13. When I had them removed as a freshman in high school, two of them had completely grown in.
51. I tend to be a bit of a creeper…I’m an expert facebook stalker, peephole watcher, people observer. Hence being a psychology major.
52. Gagging used to be a bit of a problem for me… I once dropped an egg and started dry heaving.
53. I’ve had shingles before.
54. For being under 70, I have an abnormal love for family history.
55. I lived with 9 girls for 8 months and never had drama.
56. My favorite hymns are I Believe In Christ, Praise to the Man, The Spirit of God, Abide with Me; Tis Eventide, and I’ll Go Where You Want Me To Go.
57. I once witnessed a huge fight, called the police, went to my friends to tell them the story, and 10 minutes after getting there the fighters came to hide out from the police-shirts torn and covered in blood. That was probably the most culturing night of my life.
58. I am obsessed with houses (especially Victorian) and interior design.
59. Yes, I do prefer to watch documentaries over anything else.
60. Peas and cooked green beans make me gag. But bottled green beans are my favorite thing in the world.
61. It doesn’t take much to make feel awkward.
62. I’ve shot an M16 before.
63. I LOVE the smell of alfalfa.
64. I've never killed an animal.
65. I’ve performed in The Music Man, Beauty and the Best (Silly girl), High School Musical (Ms. Darbus), and Fiddler on the Roof (Grandma Tzeitel).
66. Making lists is how I function.
67. There is a mole on the bottom of my foot. I never noticed until my mom told me to clean the chocolate off my foot.
68. The smell and texture of canned pumpkin pie filling makes me want to vomit. Hence my disgust toward pumpkin pie.
69. Getting ready for bed is my favorite part of the day.
70. In my childhood I tried to make a cross stitch that said “I am a child of God”, but I ran out of room. It reads, “I am a child”.
71. I used to be obsessed with Hilary Duff.
72. I spent two years at Snow College before transferring to BYU. Snow was the LAST place in the world I wanted to go to school, but it just felt right. It was the BEST two years of my life and I can’t think of anything that would have been more perfect.
73. Palmyra, NY, Duck Creek, UT and Ouray, CO are three of my favorite places in the world.
74. I clogged for 7 years, which is why every joint in my body cracks with the slightest movement.
75. Rainy days are my favorite.