Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 27: Visits Home

Boy, do I love to go home!!! It's always so rejuvenating to be surrounded by people who love you, a room to call your own, and in a home that feels like heaven. I love so many things about visiting home! (Warning, list in the near future. I can't resist!) The smell of alfalfa-I really can't get enough!, my comfy bed, real food, waving to the neighbors-and everyone else in the county, actually being able to see the stars and sunset, girl talk, sleeping in, the porch swing, hugs, playing the piano, cows (yes, I admit it), visiting the home ward, driving the truck (and riding in the back), the smell of food baking, walks around the block. Home really is a heaven on earth! Although it was hard to come back to face finals, I have to say that visiting home has given me new energy to face these last three weeks of the semester. I really can be myself at home, and that's what I love most about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment