Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22: The Temple

Mt. Timpanogas

Jordan River

Draper

Oquirrh Mountain

Salt Lake City

Bountiful

Monticello

Provo

Manti

St. George
 Today as I was able to attend the temple, I realized what a huge blessing it is for so many. And by "so many" I mean everyone who has ever lived. Because of the temples, everyone has the opportunity to be baptized. We are able to be sealed with our families. Not only this, but the temple brings such temporal happiness as well. It's wonderful to see everyone dressed in white, knowing that in the Lord's house, we are all equal. These are the temples I've had the opportunity of visiting in the last year. What a blessing it is to live in a state that is spotted with these beautiful buildings. I'm so grateful I have access to the temple and cannot wait for the day when I get to make those sacred covenants inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment