Friday, January 13, 2012

No Sugar January

What was I thinking??? I'm one of those people that sets goals, makes lists, and obsessively uses motivational quotes. Usually my motivation lasts long enough to push me to the end. No sugar January, on the other hand, is an exception. It wouldn't be nearly as difficult if I didnt work at a job that constantly surrounds me with cakes, breads, muffins, cookies, and any thing else with sugar that you can possibly think of. I didn't realize how bad it was, until I had a dream that I practically inhaled all the sweets I could get my eyes on and then after wanting to vomit, I remembered that I wasn't supposed to eat any of them.
 Even though I had to seat across the table from my two roommates as they enjoyed their Denny's cheesecake (my favorite!), I must admit that the adventure in the challenge makes it worth it! I definitely feel better!


 13 days down, 18 more to go! Piece of cake, right? Well, minus the cake part...

1 comment:

  1. You're brave! But, hey only one month? No problem! Just don't ask me to join you. :)

    ReplyDelete